Inspired by a little-known picture book from the pen of Bethany Tudor, this is a diary, of sorts, where I document some of my thoughts, activities, and ideas as I explore the challenges met by the characters in the story: hard work, the care and nurture of others, housekeeping skills, life changes, charity, community, and cooperation, among others. Like Samuel and Samantha, the ducks in the tale, I struggle and succeed, cope and celebrate, work and play, handling the tasks that come my way. I invite you to join me on my journey.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dental Rinse Recommendation

About a month ago, my gums became slightly temperature sensitive around my left rear molars. It was recommended to me that I try a dental rinse containing goldenseal to soothe the tissue. I headed to the health food store and, for $10.59, walked out with an 8-ounce bottle of The Natural Dentist® Healthy Gums Daily Oral Rinse. After just a few days of use, the pain was gone and I was sold. I now use the rinse twice a day as recommended on the bottle, once in the morning and once at night. What’s in it you ask? Here is some information from the product label.

Active ingredient: Vegetable glycerin 22.5%
Inactive ingredients: Spring Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Echinacea, Goldenseal, Calendula, Bloodroot, Citric Acid, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Natural Flavors, Vitamin B12.

For even more details, check out the product website at www.thenaturaldentist.com. If you are in need of a daily dental rinse, give this stuff a try. I highly recommend it.

No comments: