Inspired by a little-known picture book from the pen of Bethany Tudor, this is a diary, of sorts, where I document some of my thoughts, activities, and ideas as I explore the challenges met by the characters in the story: hard work, the care and nurture of others, housekeeping skills, life changes, charity, community, and cooperation, among others. Like Samuel and Samantha, the ducks in the tale, I struggle and succeed, cope and celebrate, work and play, handling the tasks that come my way. I invite you to join me on my journey.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Karbon by Kohler

A few days ago, my husband and I began discussing a bathroom remodeling project. As part of the planning process, I surfed the Internet for the latest in bathroom faucets. What I found was this, the latest in kitchen faucets. If anyone out there has one of these, please let me know what you think of it. I would love some first-hand feedback.

2 comments:

ebeing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Plush Duck said...

Sadly, no. I would love to have a spa bathroom, but the ONE bath in my ~950 square foot home is shaped like a hallway and doesn't really accommodate many of the larger tubs, etc. that are currently in style for bathrooms. We did consider eliminating the tub in favor of one of those large walk-in showers with a drain in the floor, but my husband prefers a tub. We are considering one of the newer sinks that are narrower front-to-back and more rectangular with the narrow vanity beneath. A large mirror is also a possibility so that the room feels larger.

Thanks for the links. I have been checking them for ideas and as a springboard for planning discussions with the spouse.