Inspired by a little-known picture book from the pen of Bethany Tudor, this is a diary, of sorts, where I document some of my thoughts, activities, and ideas as I explore the challenges met by the characters in the story: hard work, the care and nurture of others, housekeeping skills, life changes, charity, community, and cooperation, among others. Like Samuel and Samantha, the ducks in the tale, I struggle and succeed, cope and celebrate, work and play, handling the tasks that come my way. I invite you to join me on my journey.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A Few Flakes

This morning, after my shower and morning routine, I glanced out my front window on the way to my bedroom, and what do you think I saw? Snow flurries! I had to look twice just to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating. Nope. There they were, plain as day. Snowflakes. That got me thinking that I never posted a photo from the last snowstorm --- the one that dumped almost a foot of snow in my driveway. Well, here it is: my driveway filled with the fluffy stuff. Thank goodness I have (most likely) seen the end of this until next winter. The morning flurries only lasted a moment.

No comments: