Inspired by a little-known picture book from the pen of Bethany Tudor, this is a diary, of sorts, where I document some of my thoughts, activities, and ideas as I explore the challenges met by the characters in the story: hard work, the care and nurture of others, housekeeping skills, life changes, charity, community, and cooperation, among others. Like Samuel and Samantha, the ducks in the tale, I struggle and succeed, cope and celebrate, work and play, handling the tasks that come my way. I invite you to join me on my journey.

Friday, October 07, 2011

A Float!

Photo by King Richard
The other day, King Richard changed the brake fluid in the clutch control system of his Toyota Tundra.  When he first opened the reservoir tank, the fluid was black, really black.  So black, in fact, that the float visible in this photo was invisible.  That's right, invisible.  This is how the reservoir tank looks now, and how it is supposed to look.  If you haven't checked your brake fluid in a while, it might be wise to do so before the snow flies.

No comments: