Inspired by a little-known picture book from the pen of Bethany Tudor, this is a diary, of sorts, where I document some of my thoughts, activities, and ideas as I explore the challenges met by the characters in the story: hard work, the care and nurture of others, housekeeping skills, life changes, charity, community, and cooperation, among others. Like Samuel and Samantha, the ducks in the tale, I struggle and succeed, cope and celebrate, work and play, handling the tasks that come my way. I invite you to join me on my journey.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Come Thou Font of Every Blessing

This morning, my daughter and I attended an Episcopal church so that she could help with the handbell choir.  They were a person short in the base register, so she played the big chimes for the offertory, "If Thou But Trust in God to Guide Thee."  Read more.

No comments: