Inspired by a little-known picture book from the pen of Bethany Tudor, this is a diary, of sorts, where I document some of my thoughts, activities, and ideas as I explore the challenges met by the characters in the story: hard work, the care and nurture of others, housekeeping skills, life changes, charity, community, and cooperation, among others. Like Samuel and Samantha, the ducks in the tale, I struggle and succeed, cope and celebrate, work and play, handling the tasks that come my way. I invite you to join me on my journey.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Changes in the Giggle Garden

After a week or so with the original Giggle Garden blossoms, I feel a change is in order. Get Fuzzy is being replaced by Soup to Nutz. Even though the former strip is a consistent source of discussion for my daughter and her friend in California, I just don’t find it that amusing. On the other hand, I think Soup to Nutz is hilarious. Maybe I like the perspective of the children in the latter comic. Maybe I relate to it more because I am a parent. I can’t really put my finger on the reason. I just find the new strip more appealing. I hope you enjoy it as well. LOL! :)

No comments: