Inspired by a little-known picture book from the pen of Bethany Tudor, this is a diary, of sorts, where I document some of my thoughts, activities, and ideas as I explore the challenges met by the characters in the story: hard work, the care and nurture of others, housekeeping skills, life changes, charity, community, and cooperation, among others. Like Samuel and Samantha, the ducks in the tale, I struggle and succeed, cope and celebrate, work and play, handling the tasks that come my way. I invite you to join me on my journey.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Glimpse of Sign Man

Late yesterday afternoon, as I once again drove on base to retrieve my hubby from work, I saw Sign Man changing the Subase notice board. Apparently, this mystery man had changed the sign at least once while I wasn’t looking because it no longer announced the “Dolphin Scholorships,” but a visit from a local government official. Now the sign says, “Welcome to Subase,” and it is spelled correctly. Hurrah!

1 comment:

Zacchini said...

Shouldn't it be "Welcome to THE Subase"?