Inspired by a little-known picture book from the pen of Bethany Tudor, this is a diary, of sorts, where I document some of my thoughts, activities, and ideas as I explore the challenges met by the characters in the story: hard work, the care and nurture of others, housekeeping skills, life changes, charity, community, and cooperation, among others. Like Samuel and Samantha, the ducks in the tale, I struggle and succeed, cope and celebrate, work and play, handling the tasks that come my way. I invite you to join me on my journey.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sign Man Strikes Again

This evening, when I drove onto the military base near my home to retrieve my husband from work, I encountered this sign:

Dolphin Scholorship
Charity Event
May 19
Call for Reservations

Readers may recall that this same sign sported a misspelling sometime ago. It took a few days for it to change back then. I wonder how long it will take this trip?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm assuming he didn't get awarded any scholarships and had to join the Navy in order to fund his education . . .

By the way, this is NOT the Dolphin Scholarship Fund. It is the MERMAID scholarship fund. Just ask Alex Florez!