Inspired by a little-known picture book from the pen of Bethany Tudor, this is a diary, of sorts, where I document some of my thoughts, activities, and ideas as I explore the challenges met by the characters in the story: hard work, the care and nurture of others, housekeeping skills, life changes, charity, community, and cooperation, among others. Like Samuel and Samantha, the ducks in the tale, I struggle and succeed, cope and celebrate, work and play, handling the tasks that come my way. I invite you to join me on my journey.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Online Quiz Results

A few days ago, my darling husband sent me this online quiz, apparently because he feels I spend too much time with my computer. :-) The results:

54%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

I was so intrigued by this little exercise that I decided to try a few more silly exams. Here are those results:

$4375.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth. From Mingle2 - Free Dating Site



2,336,880How Many Germs Live On Your K

Ridiculous, I know. What can I say, I was tired and my bizarre sense of humor got the best of me. Have a great weekend!

No comments: