Inspired by a little-known picture book from the pen of Bethany Tudor, this is a diary, of sorts, where I document some of my thoughts, activities, and ideas as I explore the challenges met by the characters in the story: hard work, the care and nurture of others, housekeeping skills, life changes, charity, community, and cooperation, among others. Like Samuel and Samantha, the ducks in the tale, I struggle and succeed, cope and celebrate, work and play, handling the tasks that come my way. I invite you to join me on my journey.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Tour de France Route 2007

When I first began following the Tour de France in earnest around 2001, the official route was announced in January. Apparently, information about the 2007 route has been available since last October. I’m a little slow on the uptake around here, I guess. Anyway, for those who may be interested, this is the route. Note that it begins in London, England. Further details can be found at www.tourdefrancelondon.com and www.letour.fr. Tour dates: Saturday 7 July – Sunday 29 July 2007.

Prologue: London > London
Stage 1: London > Canterbury
Stage 2: Dunkerque > Gand
Stage 3: Waregem > Compiègne
Stage 4: Villers-Cotterêts > Joigny
Stage 5: Chablis > Autun
Stage 6: Semur-en-Auxois > Bourg-en-Bresse
Stage 7: Bourg-en-Bresse > Le Grand-Bornand
Stage 8: Le Grand-Bornand > Tignes
Stage 9: Val-d’Isère > Briançon
Stage 10: Tallard > Marseille
Stage 11: Marseille > Montpellier
Stage 12: Montpellier > Castres
Stage 13: Albi > Albi
Stage 14: Mazamet > Plateau-de-Beille
Stage 15: Foix > Loudenvielle – Le Louron
Stage 16: Orthez > Gourette – Col d’Aubisque
Stage 17: Pau > Castelsarrasin
Stage 18: Cahors > Angoulême
Stage 19: Cognac > Angoulême
Stage 20: Marcoussis > Paris Champs-Élysées

No comments: